Double Chocolate Bone Broth Muffins
These muffins pack a big dose of protein derived from the bone broth protein and plenty of omega 3 rich fat from the grass fed butter. Easy and quick to make, these muffins are kid friendly and a good source of minerals
- 3.5 cups Pamelas mix Gluten free baking and pancake mix
- 8 tbsp grass fed butter melted
- 4 medium eggs
- 1.5 cups zucchini grated
- 3 scoops chocolate bone broth
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Using a mixer, whip the eggs and wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients separate and then blend it all together.
- Pour batter into muffin cups, filling about 2/3 of each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 25 min. Let cool and serve.